Skip to main content

MINDSET



MINDSET


A man once drove into a fuel station to refill his car, which had a fuel capacity of about 60 liters, while the attendant filled his car, a motorcyclist drove to the second pump. Before he knew it, the motor cycle was full and the rider rode off. While he was still at the pump. It then occurred to him that it would be absolutely silly to think “but I came before him, how come he will be the one leaving before me?’


Why? Their capacity is not the same.


There are times in life it seems as though we are stuck at the pump of divinity. Those that came behind you have gone ahead of you, those that learnt from you seems to have outrun you, those that graduated after you are now the ones calling the shots and it is obvious that your capacity is bigger than theirs .

Could it be that your own assignment needs longer preparation? Could it be that your character is being formed for the task ahead?
                It is said that only the one who designed the journey knows what is important. Why don’t you hold on people … My mates have done that …..? My mates have done this …..



















But  I am still here doing nothing, having nothing.
It important to know that you spent months of formation in your mothers’ womb and you were even born  to this world alone,  even if you are a twin … So, never classify any one as your mate. 


change your MINDSET,it matters a lot.

God dealing with / in your life is never an estimation of what is happening in the life of your friends or colleagues. God dealing in your life is very PERSONAL and UNIQUE. Take your gaze off other peoples’ path and concentrate on your race. Your will earn your own MEDAL.
All you have to do is to be THE UNIQUE YOU 




Yaayii Peace
Korex

Comments

  1. Interesting & informative post, Korex!
    I believe this is a very important topic to be discussed. We all experience this and part of it is the way our society & the world entirely is now. Looking @ the media & what it portrays misleads many people with promising futures. Yearning to be like this singer or actress or celebrity or model deviates most of us from our main goals & purpose. We lose our UNIQUENESS. We also go ahead to degrade & limit ourselves when we don't achieve that or we think we can never achieve that position. I believe the best thing is to look into yourself & find your potential & of course change your MINDSET! I still find my self struggling with this too, but it gets better every time & all thanks to God. Thanks for this great eye opener & more blessings & grace from God❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,you are perfectly right Esther, we fall victim of this subcounciosly.From your points I have picked STRUGGLING, which is a challenge, I will reveal certain things about struggling soonest. Thanks for visiting dear.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Korede for bringing up this topic...sure its going a long way in my life. You just inspired me. Keep it up korex, keep the flag going. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omolara,thanks for visiting.Its a good thing you have realized,just run your own race,your own way. Peace

      Delete
  3. Nice!..an encouraging article..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waow........this just settled my undying thoughts. Thanks korex. You are really small but mighty.this is actually a super dope blog that everyone needs to see

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waow........this just settled my undying thoughts. Thanks korex. You are really small but mighty.this is actually a super dope blog that everyone needs to see

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGECOSIS

Change is the only CONSTANT. It is inevitable.  Few days ago I posted this word   CHANGECOSIS on my Instagram page @_expressit and I challenged my followers to find the meaning of the word, but  I almost forgot we are the Google generation (Lol)  so I got answers powered by Google (lol).                       Moreover, my sister, Ifedolapo Ajakaiye(Mrs) inspired this piece, she sent me the word, I thought it was one of those medical terms they use as medical practitioners , but no it is not.  According to her; "After a long period of study on unhealthy conditions and why it threatens life ; I came across a disease that threatens one's ability to enjoy life and develop one's full potential - CHANGECOSIS  ". Yes!   it is a disease. It is wise to avoid this disease, a threat to happy living and growth , better still run from it.  This Changecosis is an unhealthy condition that only those who resist change suffer from it. You need to do whateve

PEN IT DOWN

Life takes place, and it can happen fast. Sometimes we don’t take the time to stop and look around at what is happening to us at each moment. We don’t get to see the step-by-step progress that we are making in our own lives. So, what happens? Gbam! the future comes, and you have no track or idea of how you have gotten there, successful or not. One quick question: How can penning things down help improve your life? Or does it help clear your thoughts when you are upset?  Will penning things down help you determine whether or not you are on your right career path? Will it help you check if you are reaching towards your goal or not? Provide an answer… Writing is an important part of life, whether in the workplace or school, as an hobby or in personal communication, everyone is a writer.  Here is the truth: your effectiveness in life is not what you could be missing out. Each day passes by and you have nothing to prove that it even happened. Did you achieve something? Have a

It BEGINS : The preparation process

Happy new year lovelies, I wish you all an amazing time of celebration and a fruitful year ahead. I can feel the excitement in the air . I  really appreciate you all for following my blog , your support, corrections, encouragement and prayers means a lot to me. God bless you greatly.     Day 1 of 365 days , the year has started, waiting for no one to be ready , let me share this with you; It is about THE PREPARATION PROCESS. Everyone goes through a preparation process, but how we go through it differs. Last year has either been good or bad, just there or really amazing,whatever it is, you are in your preparation process. Each time I see someone grumble or panic and worry (just like me those times.. Lol), I try my best to talk them out of it, and help them see the bigger picture and great things ahead of them. Moreover, this is the period that everyone makes new plans, set new agenda, strategize for the next move and all, but then while making all this plans, we tend to neg