Skip to main content

LOVE IS LIFE


So many people say being a student is the sweetest part of life. I can say those people are those that had memorable moments with steady income. Not like i didn't have memorable moments, in fact i had the best time in school involving myself in several activities, but struggling was my middle name.
I could be categorized as a poor student, not academically but financially. Luxury was a distant land far from my struggling land. Affording provisions was tougher than getting an A in my professor's course, and trying to form like some other 'big girls' couldn't be an option. I am too real to be fake.




Sometimes, my mom would call, with her sweet, calm yet defining voice, assuring me of the love she has for me, telling me how much she cares for me, and how she is working hard towards meeting my needs. Other times I get calls from friends who always make me feel not forgotten and so many times I chat with special friends who makes me feel special.

All of these people, with their kind words without  a penny, but i felt rich and wealthy with my big smile. In those moments of feeling loved and cared for, i felt like i had everything i needed. Love became my strength to scale through, and still keeps me going.These are my families, they stick with me through the hard times and love me for who i am. Family Love.

On a cold evening, while waiting for mummy Tofumi's watery noodles(lol), myself and 5 of my friends sat in the room and as usual gisting randomly. But something amongst all that we discussed that evening stroked me. It was a story of something unusual a friend's father did. She said; "my dad did something unusual one day, he came home after work with a lot of gifts and roses for my mom and I. we were surprised and then we asked him, What are these for?” my dad responded saying; "majority of my colleagues at work had several complains about their wives and children today." Then he got to realize how blessed he was that after 20 years of marriage, and nurturing a daughter for the last 18 years, he still had nothing to complain about. At that point i wished i had a Fathers love.
















In life,i  have really learnt to appreciate and value people, i mean amazing people,who got your back no matter the case.I stopped communicating with two of my really good friends, but i finally stopped being foolish and started to chat them up after several months of no communication. They both supported me, highhandedly and got me through one of the toughest times i experienced in school. And in my depression, I cut them out again  and stopped talking to them, for a lame reason that i needed to get myself together. I finally messaged them and they were ready to have me back, they responded warmly with so much love, they told me how they have missed me and how hurt they felt due to my action, I smiled instantly. I felt Loved again.







In my beautiful world, there are lessons i have learnt, i have experienced things beyond my age and status quo. But hey, i Live, Love and Learn! people have cut me off, people have taking me for granted and little have acknowledged it. This day, he said to me; "I love my life, because it gave me you, I love you because you are my life. When i look at you, i am amazed by your beauty, both on the inside and the outside, your personality and intelligence. I celebrate our love". After i read this, my heart felt at peace again, you know that feeling when you show so much love to people, but no one ever replicate it, you have to keep being you anyways, because that is what it should be. Yeah i know someone really do appreciate me. Love appreciates.



So the other day, a friend of mine was telling me the story of a guy who lost his mother when he was young. In the hospital where his mother died, the doctor instructed the nurses to take him to the orphanage home, But there was this woman who felt pity and love towards this child. She called the doctor aside and discussed about legally adopting this child, the doctor asked "why? but you have children", she said; "yes, i have two kids but I want that boy to grow up with a mother's love". Recently,this boy became the overall best student in his University. After he finished giving his valedictorian speech at the ceremony, he walked off the stage directly over to a woman, hugged her for a minute straight, and said, “Thank you for adopting me when I was five, and being the biggest inspiration a child could hope to have in a mother". Love of a Mother.



A big friend, gave me some relationship advice, he said, “Honestly, the moment I stopped trying to find the right woman, and started trying to become the right man, my wife walked up to me and said, ‘Hello.’ i picked a lesson from that, i realized that i have to find myself first. Love yourself to be Loved.

The greatest Love i cherish the most is the one who desires to have a relationship with me, the one who hurts so badly when i thread the wrong path, the one who gives me everything, the one who put me first, the one who never leave me to suffer, the one who cares so much , he gave his life to save mine, I mean, he died for me, he made me a royal priesthood, and the apple of his eye. He made me an heir of God, he sanctified me, he saved me forever from condemnation. Now that is Love, God is Love. Unconditional Love.

I am so glad, that the Love he showed us, is encompassing the world. 

Life is short, either you can love or be loved but do not make it hell by not trusting your Love. You have full control over your life, you can as well think twice and make someone's life a lot happier.




Happy Valentine's day Lovelies.



Yaayiii peace
korex





Photo credit:  @esan_harris I.G
Model: @ziedaru_russ I.G

Editor: @iamtife I.G










Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes oooooπŸ‘ŒπŸ’–
      Thanks for visiting sir.

      Delete
  2. OMG! I couldn't hold the tears in while reading this. Beautiful and awesome post Sister. LOVE truly is life and the most important which is why it is the greatest comandment. God knew how much we were gonna need love in this life that sometimes leave you wondering if you matter or not.
    But then love comes around in one way or another and all is well.

    Like you said sis, God's love is the greatest and we can always count and rely on that.

    Great post darling. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.
    More grace and strength in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. My darling, thanks for sticking around all the way. God bless you, thanks for the love. I love you girl πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–

      Delete
  3. Just keep growing like you always say, your story is yet to be heard. Lovely piece darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! We need to keep growing πŸ‘ŒAnd tha is my editor Tife , she helped me correct this write from the mess it was. THANKS for the continuous proof reading. GOD BLESS YOU πŸ™

      Delete
  4. Wawwww.. Truly love is life, if we aren't love or show love to people we go nowhere in life, love bring things that are not meant to be. Love your piece move grace to grow like never.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaayiii Rachy visitedπŸ˜πŸ‘, you are right dear, love indeed is Life and life is worthless without love. Thanks alot and Amen πŸ™πŸ‘

      Delete
  5. Wawwww.. Truly love is life, if we aren't love or show love to people we go nowhere in life, love bring things that are not meant to be. Love your piece move grace to grow like never.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love(God) will take you far in life and give you a great end. Lovely piece.... JESUS all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gods love the everlasting love! Jesus all the way ooooooooo! Thanks for visiting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGECOSIS

Change is the only CONSTANT. It is inevitable.  Few days ago I posted this word   CHANGECOSIS on my Instagram page @_expressit and I challenged my followers to find the meaning of the word, but  I almost forgot we are the Google generation (Lol)  so I got answers powered by Google (lol).                       Moreover, my sister, Ifedolapo Ajakaiye(Mrs) inspired this piece, she sent me the word, I thought it was one of those medical terms they use as medical practitioners , but no it is not.  According to her; "After a long period of study on unhealthy conditions and why it threatens life ; I came across a disease that threatens one's ability to enjoy life and develop one's full potential - CHANGECOSIS  ". Yes!   it is a disease. It is wise to avoid this disease, a threat to happy living and growth , better still run from it.  This Changecosis is an unhealthy condition that only those who resist change suffer from it. You need to do whateve

PEN IT DOWN

Life takes place, and it can happen fast. Sometimes we don’t take the time to stop and look around at what is happening to us at each moment. We don’t get to see the step-by-step progress that we are making in our own lives. So, what happens? Gbam! the future comes, and you have no track or idea of how you have gotten there, successful or not. One quick question: How can penning things down help improve your life? Or does it help clear your thoughts when you are upset?  Will penning things down help you determine whether or not you are on your right career path? Will it help you check if you are reaching towards your goal or not? Provide an answer… Writing is an important part of life, whether in the workplace or school, as an hobby or in personal communication, everyone is a writer.  Here is the truth: your effectiveness in life is not what you could be missing out. Each day passes by and you have nothing to prove that it even happened. Did you achieve something? Have a

It BEGINS : The preparation process

Happy new year lovelies, I wish you all an amazing time of celebration and a fruitful year ahead. I can feel the excitement in the air . I  really appreciate you all for following my blog , your support, corrections, encouragement and prayers means a lot to me. God bless you greatly.     Day 1 of 365 days , the year has started, waiting for no one to be ready , let me share this with you; It is about THE PREPARATION PROCESS. Everyone goes through a preparation process, but how we go through it differs. Last year has either been good or bad, just there or really amazing,whatever it is, you are in your preparation process. Each time I see someone grumble or panic and worry (just like me those times.. Lol), I try my best to talk them out of it, and help them see the bigger picture and great things ahead of them. Moreover, this is the period that everyone makes new plans, set new agenda, strategize for the next move and all, but then while making all this plans, we tend to neg